- How much does it cost?
The rental period is from noon to midnight and the cost is $2,500 for 80 guests or less (including the bridal party) and $3,000 for 81-150 guests.
- What does the rental include?
- 30' x 60' tent with 3 large chandeliers, twinkle lights, white pole drapes, and black tile flooring
- 14' x 16' dance floor in the center of the tent floor
- 150 padded white wedding chairs
- 19 (60") round tables
- 8 (72") rectangular tables
- Sound system and wireless microphone for ceremony
- Indoor toilet facilities
- White and black umbrellas in the event of rain
- Bride and bridesmaids' dressing room with vintage décor and air conditioning
- Groom and groomsmen's dressing room with TV, Nintendo, and adjoining sports court
- Seated bon fire area and wood is provided
- Cedar bar/cocktail area
- Set up and take down of chairs for ceremony and reception
- Clean up after event
- 2 hours of rehearsal time scheduled some day before your wedding day
- How many people can this location accommodate?
We provide tables and chairs for 150 people.
- Is there a list of approved vendors or can I use any vendors I wish?
We have several vendor suggestions for you but you are also welcome to use any vendor of your choice.
- What is your weather contingency (backup) plan for outdoor spaces?
- The ceremony area is not under cover, so we provide white and black umbrellas for your guests in case of rain. We also cover the chairs with black plastic bags if rain is expected and then remove these covers as the guests are seated. This keeps the chairs dry. The reception and dance floor are all under the cover of a 30' x 60' white tent.
- 4 patio heaters are available for rent and can be used under the tent.
- How many hours does the rental fee include, and is there an overtime fee if I stay longer?
The rental period is 12 hours from noon until midnight. All vendors, guests and host must have exited the venue property by midnight or a $200 per hour charge will be withheld from the damage deposit refund.
- How much is the deposit, when is it due, and is it refundable?
The deposit is $1,000, nonrefundable, and is due at the time of signing the contract.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash, money order, cashier's check or personal check. We do not accept credit cards or debit cards.
- Can we have our rehearsal dinner at the venue?
- Do you allow dogs?
We don't allow guests to bring dogs, but we do allow the bride and groom to have their dog present for the ceremony with prior approval and the dog must be on a leash with an attendant at all times.
- Do you require liability insurance?
Yes, we require a minimum of $500,000 personal liability insurance, inclusive of the dates of the rehearsal, the wedding or event and for the 12 hours immediately following the wedding or event.
- Do you allow fireworks?
We only allow sparklers for the send off and they must only be used in the designated gravel area at the entrance. You are responsible to dispose of the used sparklers off of the property.
- Are children allowed?
Yes, children are welcome but they must be supervised. No children are allowed by the pond/waterfall feature without parental accompaniment.
- Is there a damage deposit and when is it due?
The damage deposit is $800 and is due 30 days before the wedding or event. The damage deposit will be refunded within two weeks following the event less any damages, contract violations or additional charges such as patio heater rentals or overtime use of the facility.
- Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, we allow beer, wine, and champagne, but no hard alcohol. All alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender and you are responsible for obtaining the special banquet permit from the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Control Board.
- Do you provide table linens?
No, you are responsible for providing the table linens. We can refer you to rental vendors.